"Enriching Lives; Transforming Futures"
Our mission is to “enrich the lives and transform the futures” of every one of our pupils. We achieve this by ensuring our pupils access a broad and wide-ranging curriculum while being supported in a structured, kind and caring environment. Our pupils have access to lots of extra-curricular opportunities because we place great emphasis on their personal development.
Our family is a values-led organisation. All of the work we do is underpinned by the following five values:
- Excellence: We strive for the highest quality to ensure excellent outcomes and personal achievements.
- Dedication: We believe there is dignity in hard work and effort.
- Ambition: We aim to be the best that we can be, in all that we do.
- Integrity: We believe in openness, honesty and have a real sense of moral purpose.
- Tradition: We believe in good manners, kindness and respect.
Chris Stevens – CEO
Simon Small – Chair of the Board of Trustees for the Education Charity FMAT